||[Jan. 17th, 2016|12:04 pm]
- Sat, 14:06: #PeterWatts offers no-holds-barred insight into #publishing biz and his cancelled #PersonOfInterest tie-in: https://t.co/LBUq7Lzgna
- Sat, 18:29: From the If Only Department: What if #Seinfeld smoked #weed! https://t.co/jafeyb1Wpd? #lol
- Sat, 18:53: Q: Why did the #cheetah leap into the river? A: https://t.co/OpWcDAYPyX
- Sat, 19:42: RT @stevesilberman: While you were snickering about dildos, the Bundy militia were putting a paved road through a wildlife sanctary. https:…
- Sun, 00:22: @MattBors presents The 5 Stages of #socialmedia #grief (and that was the week that was): https://t.co/PmhlKtCcoX #cancer #Bowie
- Sun, 00:52: The passings of neither #Bowie nor #Rickman, #Angelil or even #Haggerty have hit me. Sometimes I am really #outofstep with my generation.
- Sun, 00:58: RT @ShmooReport: Expensive dirty Canadian graffitti https://t.co/KBCCwSewJ9
- Sun, 01:03: Literally highway robbery. In Russia, thieves think BIG. https://t.co/omrIBb7Yjn
Watts' story was...mildly depressing.
As for the Russian highway theft...yeah. Also, crime gets weird.
Edited at 2016-01-18 02:51 pm (UTC)
2016-01-18 03:00 pm (UTC)
It parses ...
Are you familiar with Kristine Kathrine Rusch's business blog
? Watts' story sounds just like many of the horror stories she's alluded to over the course of that column. It's a really interesting look at the changing publishing industry.