||[Oct. 23rd, 2014|12:02 pm]
- Wed, 12:16: Sad for victim, VERY scared of draconian response by @pmharper's gov't. http://t.co/OuH68qRaFz #OttawaShooting #cdnpoli
- Wed, 12:28: And for the record, I speak as someone who lives and types a 5-minute walk from #ParliamentHill. #ottawashooting
- Wed, 12:42: Stunning that #Canada, at war for 13 yrs, is shocked when violence comes home. https://t.co/MoQM8ALJyt #cdnpoli
- Wed, 14:40: #cbcRadio now reporting there was only one shooter, but lockdown continues. #OttawaShooting
- Thu, 02:56: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies ..." The #GoodBook is relevant now and again: https://t.co/KB7ja7INxX #OttawaShooting #cdnpoli
- Thu, 03:07: "We know through history these kinds of events open the door to a loss of democracy." http://t.co/KZW3OP8AuT #OttawaShooting #cdnpoli
- Thu, 03:10: "this act of violence [must not be] not used to justify a disproportionate response." http://t.co/KZW3OP8AuT #OttawaShooting #cdnpoli
- Thu, 03:11: "We need to protect our rights and liberties in a democracy." - @ElizabethMay | http://t.co/KZW3OP8AuT #OttawaShooting #cdnpoli
- Thu, 03:27: At least they know where he stands: Hong Kong "leader" says #democracy gives too much power to the poor. http://t.co/O7J6T03cnb
- Thu, 03:51: "That's the face of the enemy - jr. misogynists searching for meaning. #Sabotabby on #OttawaShooting: http://t.co/rMbbQs08bF #cdnpoli
1. You are not alone in that fear by any means.
2014-10-25 01:37 am (UTC)
But are we enough?
I guess my subject-line says it all. Let's hope Heroic Harper's closet escape proves a shackle to his ambitions.