- Mon, 17:57: (Getting to) #marsmission needs women! #Science: small women burn 50% calories men do, make best Mars colonists. http://t.co/TdmuVts1oq
- Mon, 18:09: "#Hemingway would have died rather than get old. And he did. He shot himself. A short sentence." #UrsulaLeGuin: http://t.co/ei5s7F8fMF
- Mon, 18:14: I must be getting old. Last few days I've read reports of half a dozen celebrity deaths. But I've never heard of any of them.
- Tue, 00:34: Ripped off #TriumphOfTheWill & #BuckRogers, now #GeorgeLucas says big studios have no 'talent' or 'imagination' http://t.co/54907HSCSV
- Tue, 11:56: What's wrong with this picture? Michigan village has 290 citizens, 100+ #secret #police officers. #ISIS to blame? http://t.co/U0wdvjdxA3
I don't remember for sure when I first realized that stories were written by actual people, by writers. Probably, it was a gradual process…
And meanwhile, those of us still alive live in a time of miracles and wonder (as I've said before). "Ring shadows line the face of distant…
Doctor Who takes the A-Minus Train I know, I know. This series' ninth episode aired yesterday and here I am, posting about the 8th. I…