||[Nov. 27th, 2013|12:01 pm]
- Tue, 20:29: #ChelseaManning gives thanks: http://t.co/YrA4Gnq9Ih
- Tue, 20:43: Mon pays, c'est l'hiver ... http://t.co/iqMEeg3Yl0
- Wed, 00:04: @Bob_Mayer, that's twice now you've followed, then un-followed me. What gives?
- Wed, 00:35: I don't just want 1 Gromdar, I *need* 2! Inventor Of Gromdar Determined To Put A Gromdar In Every American Home http://t.co/kvKtszjK4F
- Wed, 02:21: On - what? - my 20th read through #Dhalgren, it is clear Samuel R. Delany has built that city with a meticulous & intricate structure.
- Wed, 02:22: A structure that I don't see and don't get. But I'm okay with that. Delany's #Bellona now seems to me to be a portrait of madness.
- Wed, 02:24: If madness makes no sense, it makes sense that I don't get #Dhalgren. Which doesn't mean my sojourns there are without value.
- Wed, 02:41: RT @BumblePuppyPres: This corporate entity finds it hard to Tweet only self-serving commercials. But there *is* this book @Smashwords: http…
- Wed, 11:20: Ouis, ces't l'hivers! http://t.co/PQMsTtRn7H