||[Aug. 23rd, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Thu, 13:19: Fascinating! Science exmaines mind-intestine connection: Future of psychiatry may be inside your stomach http://t.co/nTL237uHnY via @verge
- Thu, 13:35: What say you, artsy-fartsy types? Does this accurately recount the history of #Futurism? http://t.co/7QcYP3ooZ3?
- Thu, 14:57: @dirtysurface, good point. Hadn't thought of reverse implications. Also seems plausible link to increase in auto-immune problems.
- Thu, 18:16: Sometimes, the conspiracies are real. @Greg_Palast on #LarrySummers and the Secret "End-Game" Memo http://t.co/YAPe0jfW3F #NeoFeudalism
- Fri, 11:14: Signal-boost: Help brilliant teacher help disadvantage kids! Shouldn't be necessary, but in NeoFeudal times, it is: https://t.co/bzLqiqyx92
- Fri, 11:14: RT @SarahNMoon: The problem with saying "don't be rude when you ask for your rights" is that if people don't want to give me rights anythin…
- Fri, 11:31: Excellent (brief) primer on the decline of the Public Good: Private Gain to a Few ... http://t.co/h5IwcVVxcr #NeoFeudalism
- Fri, 11:33: Walmart: Case Study on the triumph of Private Gain & the destruction of the Middle Class | http://t.co/yStrhcR5Uo #NeoFeudalism
- Fri, 11:51: Wonderful! #Columbus, Middle Earth, Valinor and the importance of historical accuracy. #XKCD: http://t.co/WZs0B5jdMO
- Fri, 11:53: RT @jilliancyork: Incredible 1983 @nytimes article on the NSA making the rounds. Read the last paragraph: http://t.co/nJLaCaAbNX