- Fri, 12:22: "These...aren’t about books or authors or readers...[but about making] money every quarter for their stockholders." http://t.co/6coiqh1kj2
- Fri, 13:29: I no people who believe in dowsing, doubt this wd convince them otherwise but it should: What Makes Ouija Board move http://t.co/GGPB6egDe2
- Fri, 13:57: I guess #Firefox updated. Flash only sometimes works and media's not appearing. Back to #Chrome or time to try #Opera again?
- Fri, 20:17: "@charliedemers: Working on a comic book hero called "Bitumen." Nemeses include "Ducks" and "The Manufacturing Sector.""
- Sat, 02:31: Pretty grim, but not without hope. Chomsky: The U.S. Behaves Nothing Like a Democracy | Alternet http://t.co/Gbm8m7lKoY
- Sat, 02:33: I know some of you loathe Chomsky. Here's your chance. Read the following and point out to me where he gets it wrong. http://t.co/Gbm8m7lKoY
- Sat, 09:35: Fucking awesomely sensible article about sex: My Danish Teen Sex Epiphany | Alternet http://t.co/XHEkl9pfwO
Back in grades seven and eight, I was bullied in a pretty big way. Death threats (however rhetorical) were a more or less daily occurrence. Elbows…
The pocket is political Women’s pockets were private spaces they carried into the public with increasing freedom, and during a revolutionary…
Some thoughts on the importance of historical context Kathleen Wynne (left) with Sandra Pupatello. And something is happening here…