- Fri, 12:22: "These...aren’t about books or authors or readers...[but about making] money every quarter for their stockholders." http://t.co/6coiqh1kj2
- Fri, 13:29: I no people who believe in dowsing, doubt this wd convince them otherwise but it should: What Makes Ouija Board move http://t.co/GGPB6egDe2
- Fri, 13:57: I guess #Firefox updated. Flash only sometimes works and media's not appearing. Back to #Chrome or time to try #Opera again?
- Fri, 20:17: "@charliedemers: Working on a comic book hero called "Bitumen." Nemeses include "Ducks" and "The Manufacturing Sector.""
- Sat, 02:31: Pretty grim, but not without hope. Chomsky: The U.S. Behaves Nothing Like a Democracy | Alternet http://t.co/Gbm8m7lKoY
- Sat, 02:33: I know some of you loathe Chomsky. Here's your chance. Read the following and point out to me where he gets it wrong. http://t.co/Gbm8m7lKoY
- Sat, 09:35: Fucking awesomely sensible article about sex: My Danish Teen Sex Epiphany | Alternet http://t.co/XHEkl9pfwO
Dr. Seuss' The Bippolo Seed and Other Stories, the volume which seems to have given me an extra hour or two of sleep this morning. The…
Where he's been, what he's been up to, what he's thinking now ... My how she's changed! An infant no more, Baobao takes a step into the…
Pardon me, sir, but that's a beautiful baby you have; can I interest you in exploiting her for $$$money$$$?" Truth is, I started my daddy blog…