||[Apr. 17th, 2013|12:01 pm]
- Tue, 13:15: Worth International Initiative comes to Canada: Internet Society opens Canadian chapter http://t.co/bjXGisuPI8 via @torontostar
- Tue, 14:36: RT @malcolm8: The new BC NDP web site is live: http://t.co/xGl3sy2sGy. Hurray! I have The Pride (and Joy of working with an amazing team).
- Tue, 20:20: Like children raising children? Forgot lighter adaptor so phone drained dry at work. Now on bus, using laptop as power source. Result!
- Tue, 23:16: Stats are sobering. Posts re #DoctorWho get a lot more readers than rants about #bostonmarathon, that's damned sure. http://t.co/QdztQRVbTP
- Wed, 09:09: To honour my upcoming Mandarin class, my boss emailed me Chinese. Since he isn't Chinese, I could only reply, "这些先进的技术真的是令人难以置信的！"
- Wed, 09:14: Still love my #Linux #Mint, but complexity does seem to breed gum in the works. I think I need to reinstall - and so maybe, upgrade as well?
- Wed, 09:39: Cellphone vid, so lousy sound, but New(ish) song by @emmy_the_great: Social Halo - London 2013: http://t.co/Xlfdg8nVR0 | New record coming?
- Wed, 09:48: Of *course* they are! @pmharper, Rob Ford & Naheed Nenshi On BuzzFeed's 'Ridiculous Leaders' List http://t.co/SxuXMGtzUW via @HuffPostCanada
- Wed, 10:08: RT @99_film: Take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. -Elie ...