- Thu, 12:09: Biz-subsidy, anti-union, implicitly racist: Temporary foreign workers: Rising risk of guest-worker class http://t.co/QJoQWGpdk4 #HarperWatch
- Thu, 13:16: Is this what @pmharper's guest-worker program aims to replicate? 21st-Cen. Slavery Widespread In US | http://t.co/sKkgNaobqU #HarperWatch
- Thu, 17:01: RT @EllyLXO: Dear #Media, Canadians need to know about this story, it deserves recognition and respect, #RT #Nishiyuu #Journey http://t. ...
- Thu, 17:33: I've said it before I'll say it again: internet memes get boring awfully fast. Doubly-so on Twitter.
- Thu, 22:36: The Net: Clueless sexism's last redoubt. MT: @TheMarySue: People shocked to find favorite science blogger is a lady. http://t.co/s0XimWqXlq
- Fri, 03:15: RT @BoingBoing: DRM-free label for all your DRM-free stuff http://t.co/7v5vs4PCRb
- Fri, 04:04: Okay. You. And you. And you and you and you. You were right. If you haven't yet, watch: Luke's Change: an Inside Job: http://t.co/d4YvQSGpQb
- Fri, 04:34: XKDC on subtleties of porous borders & definitions. But Voyager still rocks solar system & crystal sphere! http://t.co/XoZFL4cqHZ
I scoffed at the Russiagate allegations from the moment the Clintonites began to claim they'd lost the election due to Trump colluding with Putin,…
Clouds so swift, Putin comin' on But I ain't goin' nowhere ... "Right now, Senator, for us to control all of the airspace in Syria would require…
Should any of you be interested, I think Trump is likely to win this election. I'm not cheering for him, mind you, but neither am I cheering for the…