- Wed, 13:10: Not socialist, but not crony capitalist. #ndp's radical idea: process #TarSands crude at home(!) http://t.co/ppLVNDHyo9
- Wed, 16:00: RT @malcolm8: Bwahahah! RT @seanorr I'm glad you guys found a new leader for your massive international child fucking ring
- Wed, 17:19: RT @dirtysurface: Wikipedia is not a replacement for a caring, well-informed doctor, but it's less likely to have gone to school in labs ...
- Wed, 17:25: RT @gmcalpin: This article about Kickstarter (+ Veronica Mars) is the biggest piece of clueless horseshit you'll read today. http://t.co ...
- Thu, 01:08: Injury-to-eye motif got nothin' on latest @girlsHBO. & @lenadunham matches cringe-making yuckiness with brutal emotional cliff-hangers.
- Thu, 08:57: Disconcerting: 1, Noun; waking up to discover a tweet on your account that you never made. 2, Password changes for multiple social-net sites
- Thu, 09:40: MT: Ex-Hogtowner's inner 14 year-old loves: @torontoist TTC's next-generation streetcars ... first time. Pictures: http://t.co/sTYa9HvLeK
- Thu, 10:30: Dialectical historicism? Very interesting thesis on: What Really Killed Soviet Union? Oil Shock? http://t.co/6VTmMVdqwR via @thetyee
- Thu, 10:57: Because Moffat won't write stories that don't need post-facto explanation? Doctor Who loses THIRD executive producer http://t.co/ayAPYjZITz
- Thu, 10:58: Stop for-profit blood clinics, doctors urge http://t.co/qBcyBWSGLP Also, it's immoral. #harpergov
Where he's been, what he's been up to, what he's thinking now ... My how she's changed! An infant no more, Baobao takes a step into the…
If there's one thing that must be characteristic of all child-carers (if not necessarily all parents; some have nannies), it must be exhaustion.…
A view from the self(ish) perspective Young Edifice says goodbye to his baby as he prepares to venture out into the plague-emptied streets…