||[Mar. 12th, 2013|12:01 pm]
- Mon, 12:10: Bec. I'm procrastinating, you can too. Neil Young - Helpless (as you've probably never heard it before): http://t.co/BR1zZxvbB4 via @youtube
- Mon, 12:28: Still procrastinating. Neil and Poncho seduce each other. NSFW. http://t.co/ZMScn5AmR6 via @youtube
- Mon, 13:46: RT @AdamSerwer: Drone strikes of the non-hypothetical sort have killed between 3k and 5k people around the world http://t.co/LHAwiMJEBh
- Mon, 13:48: RT @jonesrhodri: How on earth can anyone ever accuse the media of being too intrusive...?? http://t.co/AokVcVaxqc
- Mon, 14:07: Nanotech pushes battery life to eternity - about time! Dad had self-winding wrist-watch for years. http://t.co/gHFEntBPj8. via @steelcaver
- Mon, 14:37: MT: Where there's struggle there's hope. @UtneReader The Uprising of Women in the Arab World: http://t.co/WIqx4OJ5lG @newint
- Mon, 23:38: MT via @AllSciFi: Who Will Be the Next Douglas Adams? Hopefully, Nobody http://t.co/bYzEicfIc9 Must read some Scalzi fic one of these days.
- Tue, 09:27: #wishisaidthat RT: @emmy_the_great Like the people of Kobal only had on curse word and it was invented by Ned Flanders.
- Tue, 09:33: RT @craiguito: "It's been tough but every day I'm facing my demons." - bit of a cruel way to refer to your kids
- Tue, 10:09: RT @mgeist: Canipre Admits It's Behind Voltage-TekSavvy File Sharing Lawsuits With Speculative Invoicing Scheme http://t.co/zSMVm8tkOu