||[Mar. 10th, 2013|01:01 pm]
- Sat, 13:03: Wow. 3:05 of teaser, not a single laugh, nor even a smile. @nbccommunity is an object lesson on how committees fuck up art.
- Sat, 13:12: At 9:00 minutes, most striking thing about latest @nbccommunity is just how *bored* with his part Chevy Chase seems to be. And rightly-so.
- Sat, 13:19: And #jeffwinger gives a speech right out of Freud. #unsubtle #badwriting. Le sigh.
- Sat, 13:22: Wow. @nbccommunity Season 4 Episode 5: 21 minutes, zero - count it! - zero laughs. #badwriting
- Sat, 13:33: Sorry for all that. Bitter disappointment breeds tedious posts.
- Sat, 14:10: RT @sapinker: Fran Lebowitz's best line from our dialogue (when asked whether she believes in ESP): "I don't believe in anything you hav ...
- Sat, 14:48: Actually, they kind of are. MT: Cartoon Characters Aren’t So Funny When They’re Skeletons http://t.co/SPZHGMMEyo … via @TheMarySue
- Sat, 16:31: RT @TabathaSouthey: I can't be the only one in the city who wishes Mayor Ford had grabbed Olivia Chow's ass.
- Sun, 00:29: A Yank mourns for his nation: RIP Social Contract: July 4, 1776- March 7, 2013. http://t.co/290UFrUBWS
- Sun, 01:00: The Randian's new clothes: @JoshuaHol explains why Rand Paul's Wrong on Drones -- Just Like Everything Else | http://t.co/Vc4G6pgSWd