||[Mar. 8th, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Thu, 12:54: Must change how we LIVE, no more pretending. Climate Bomb is Ticking: What the Gas Industry Doesn't Want You to Know http://t.co/RlruWlf3A9
- Thu, 13:07: Radically sensible idea: Some Very Brave Supermarkets Are Sharing Nutritional Score Numbers with Customers | Alternet http://t.co/sIvAOXVguj
- Thu, 13:57: Aboriginal corrections report finds 'systemic discrimination' http://t.co/rwf1AVnyWx Clearly @pmharper needs to build more prisons.
- Thu, 13:58: I am reminded that sarcasm doesn't always translate into electrodes. The last post was sarcasm and/or satire. No angry tweets, please.
- Thu, 14:00: If I still lived in Hogtown, this would excite me. @rabbleca Olivia Chow 'considering' run for mayor of Toronto http://t.co/SbHVp41PFh …
- Thu, 14:36: Harper's response to the death of Hugo Chavez was both arrogant and baseless | rabble.ca http://t.co/48wWDJETtl
- Thu, 15:16: RT @UtneReader: What if The New York Times Covered the United States Like Venezuela? https://t.co/NZREI7olES @nacla
- Thu, 15:37: Self-published authors make up 24% of New York Times e-book list" The Business Rusch: Binge Reading http://t.co/dpSkWtCdAp via @sharethis
- Thu, 16:27: The reason not to mistreat [indigenes] is not that they are ... [said to be] warlike, but that it is unjust to mistreat them. -Jared Diamond
- Thu, 21:51: Watching your bus blow past a scheduled stop is a real piss-off. No love #octranspo.