- Sat, 16:12: I'm told not all of these are real, but I LOLed. Seriously, you owed it to yourself to click. Thanks to Sabs. http://t.co/OlLGDM1yyX
- Sat, 18:19: Speaking of body image, trying on pants has given mine a bit of a thrashing. #denial
- Sat, 20:53: I know it's politically incorrect to care about pro sports, but series between #Habs and #Penguins would be aweome.
- Sat, 21:29: A friend just suggested that "good hockey transcends politics." At #habs 6, #penguins 6, with 8 minutes to go, I have to concer.
- Sat, 21:57: "Like great art, good hockey transcends temporal politics." There, I think the synthesis works.
- Sun, 11:12: The ironies, they burn! Israel introduces 'Palestinian only' bus lines. Haaretz: http://t.co/r6Pb89UtAu (thanks @allisonkilkenny).
- Sun, 11:52: Getting back to our hunter-gatherer roots. Dilbert Daily Strip: 2013-03-03: http://t.co/0qHNol7jA9
Or, Spam Folder Fun Times Well, I guess I'd better get myself some bitcoin. [My Actual Name], At the time when you had been jacking off…
Imagination is necessary but not sufficient Used to be, I didn't really understand farmers or ranchers, and their psychotic hatred for wolves…
A New Year's post-mortem Image from the cover of Self-Loathing Comics #1, by R. Crumb. Published by Fantagraphics Books. Click image for…