- Mon, 14:50: Memo to fellow leftists: This is what "humanitarian intervention" looks like. http://t.co/LmVH7HsPkU
- Mon, 21:20: RT @jianghomeshi: 90% of the media in the USA is now controlled by 5 big conglomerates. #whypublicbroadcastingmatters #pri #npr
- Mon, 21:27: Missed the Oscars, kinda feel like I also missed important cultural fail. But this to shall pass, won't it?
- Tue, 01:11: If we're going biometric, this is very sensible. Fingerprint Technology Ensures Buyer Has a Pulse @slashdot http://t.co/o1CMQpd0xH
- Tue, 01:13: (Male) writers, especially, please take note. The endless alienation of media. http://t.co/g6kgHTaW9o
Sun, 17:53: RT @ odrotbohm: “My name is Edward Joseph @ Snowden. I used to work for the government, but now I work for the public. It took me…
Sat, 18:10: RT @ markhumphries: THE GRETA THUNBERG HELPLINE: For adults angry at a child. https://t.co/JAtIKyG4Va Sat, 18:10: "Because…
Fri, 18:18: @ ottawacity, I've just read CBC's expose of where recycling materials go (ie, Asia) - https://t.co/0f2Z94nC2m. What……