- Tue, 15:37: #writing quota done. Now to start a batch of chili and then to install #Drupal7 and start thinking about design.
- Tue, 15:50: RT @BoingBoing: What Orson Scott Card's Superman comic will be like http://t.co/i66nPCNm
- Tue, 15:51: #C30 is dead, but (I *told* you so!) watch out for #C55! @mgeist has the details. http://t.co/h0NFSt2y.
- Tue, 18:09: Sometimes you gotta give the corporate monster a pass. 10 litres of Coke a day is a, well, a helluva lot. http://t.co/0Kic5tNi
- Tue, 18:31: Chris Hedges: drones circle Flint, MI "like mechanical vultures" http://t.co/gQmhnmsP/. Sceptic offers doubts. Can anyone confirm or deny?
Sun, 17:53: RT @ odrotbohm: “My name is Edward Joseph @ Snowden. I used to work for the government, but now I work for the public. It took me…
Sat, 18:10: RT @ markhumphries: THE GRETA THUNBERG HELPLINE: For adults angry at a child. https://t.co/JAtIKyG4Va Sat, 18:10: "Because…
Fri, 18:18: @ ottawacity, I've just read CBC's expose of where recycling materials go (ie, Asia) - https://t.co/0f2Z94nC2m. What……