- Wed, 13:31: https://t.co/bTht4HjM0u #HarperWatch #ElectionFraud #CDNPoli
- Wed, 13:55: If Descartes had a trampoline, he'd never have claimed animals were automatons | Animals Jumping on Trampolines: http://t.co/xBmax5nnae
- Wed, 13:55: Or even, if he'd noticed how they can be jerks. Animals Can Be Jerks - Supercut Compilation 2013!: http://t.co/Vz5ywpENxA via @youtube
- Wed, 14:13: Manning Outrage | Matt Bors http://t.co/MOuD2JYmvF (And who can forget #EdwardSnowden had a conventionally attractive girlfriend?)
- Wed, 14:23: I hate pranks, but ... Japanese dinosaur prank may be the best prank we've ever seen http://t.co/tYB10RI7Ri via @entertainmentie
- Wed, 15:12: Did Cuba buckle under US pressure? Fidel says it ain't so: FOCUS | Fidel Castro Jumps Into Snowden Row http://t.co/oUElDFQgTR
- Wed, 16:39: "Tasers are not a substitute for guns. They are a substitute for discussion." #Sabotabby on "Escalation of stupid" http://t.co/XV8KEVtVdn
- Thu, 10:35: Finally activated Diaspora account. Care about privacy and control of YOUR own work, you should too. https://t.co/kNt3jy81wD and friend me!
- Thu, 10:47: Proof (as if it were needed) that a law degree is no proof of wisdom: http://t.co/VxWwnupgmF
- Thu, 11:13: Don't confuse us with facts Department: US wants war. http://t.co/yURbQwXHBK
I loved the original enough to drag myself out to a theatre, despite the fact neither the original movie's director and writer Matthew Vaughn, nor co-writer Jane Goldman were anywhere to be seen.
Sadly, the sequel is a pale shadow of its predecessor, not horrible, but certainly not very good either.
My full review lives on my site.
This entry was originally posted at http://ed-rex.dreamwidth.org/256323.html. Comment there using OpenID, or here as per normal.