- Sat, 12:09: Dreamt Rios Montt my neighbour & Henry Kissinger room-mate. Sweeite insisted HK nice guy while HD planned seduction. http://t.co/rDckwxX4Dy
- Sat, 12:14: In life, sweetie saw link and asked, "Who's that?" http://t.co/rDckwxX4Dy
- Sat, 12:21: RT @NHLBlinn: sweet merciful crap. RT @dirtydangle: this is Mark Fraser's CAT scan after taking a slapshot to the forehead: http://t.co/uWs…
- Sat, 16:23: Testimony of an executioner: http://t.co/heXbLhSVCB | Even he is a victim, of sorts.
- Sat, 18:19: Kinda looks like the Powers That Be have opted to embrace glabsl warming, doesn't it? | http://t.co/Yyb7hyZhcq
Patterns of abuse
I know a lot of you enjoyed "The Crimson Horror" and, in comparison to the previous week's travesty, you had every right to.
Nevertheless, what you enjoyed was still pretty lousy television and I guarantee that, unless you make a real study of it, you won't remember a damned thing about it a year from now.
Don't believe me?
As usual, both plot- and fun-spoilers abound, so enter at your own risk.
This entry was originally posted at http://ed-rex.dreamwidth.org/254550.html. Comment there using OpenID, or here as per normal.