- Fri, 13:05: To a neocon, the answer is always austerity. Canada’s economy: On thinning ice | The Economist http://t.co/jluuPnYckq #HarperWatch #cdnpoli
- Fri, 23:20: Rerun: Economists expect +6,500 jobs, get -54,500. Why do we call them experts? Canada loses 54,500 jobs in March http://t.co/4As9XH70tw
- Sat, 01:14: RT @carwinb: Searchable database of all available legal filings, crt rulings, & transcripts in trial of US v. Pfc. Brad #Manning htt ...
- Sat, 01:28: RT: Photo essay [...] cosplay does not equal consent ... http://t.co/i4IxqDmKTZ … MT: Amazing how few costumes I recognize.
(I know, I know, I know; Doctor Who again. I thought I was done with it too ...
But I ain't; in fact, my intention (because working on a full-length book and driving 26 days in March doesn't take up enough of my time) is to blog every god damned episode of Steven Moffat's fershlugginner version of Who.
In order to spare those of you who don't give a damn, I'll keep this entry brief.
- The teaser is up on here, currently at the top of Rex's front page;
- The new Series 7 section introduction is here; and
- the review proper is right here.
One of these days, there will be something personal in this space as well. But not today. (And possibly, a poll: I really wonder how many people on my friends' lists — LJ and DW, but especially Livejournal — still actually pop in to read their lists. Lord knows, few enough of you are posting anymore.)
But for now, I'm off to cross-post, while the Habs game is playing in a small window at upper left. Ciao!.
This entry was originally posted at http://ed-rex.dreamwidth.org/252748.html. Comment there using OpenID, or here as per normal.