2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about their self on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and
4. No tag-backs.
1. I have three places I consider "home". Montreal, the Sarah-Jane Smith of Canadian cities. Not so smooth as she was in her youth, but still adventurous, somehow more beautiful than even, and now kicking serious ass. And of course, home to les glorieux.
Toronto, gaudy and ugly on the outside, but chock-full of subtle, hidden treasures; reserved and polite as befits a crowded house full of strangers trying to get along and getting to know one another in the process.
2. Tomorrow. Really. Tomorrow I'm going to start working on that second draft. I promise!
3. I picked up a guitar for the first time in years a few weeks back. An old high-school friend heard me playing Uncle John's Band and told me I was good. He was deluded or telling kindly lies.
4. My cat has been awfully obnoxious over the past few days. Demanding attention, but only saw that we can fight. I wonder if it's due to the change in the weather.
5. I feel silly doing a mean and yet I'm kind of enjoying it. Go figure, I contradict myself yet again.
6. I also moved out when I was 17. I did go back, briefly, in my early 20s when I moved to Ottawa. My father drove me crazy, though I love him dearly and even did while he was driving me crazy.
7. When I was 8 or 9 I started writing an drawing a comic book called Captain Canada. By the time I was 14, I had produced 21 or 22 issues (along with a few side-projects). I had no concept of zines and so never tried to sell them. This is mostly a good thing.
8. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
I hereby declare this meme part of the creative commons. Use it, or don't; make of it what you will.