1. Introduce yourself: Eternally optimistic, ponderously brilliant and sexy as hell. Call me Ishmael.
2. It's Thursday at noon, where are you usually? I'm nearly 43 years old. "Usually" is a pretty meaningless concept.
3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message? Vern, Vern and, er, Vern.
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now? Shampoo? We don't need no stinking shampoo!
5. Honestly, if you could have ANYONE, who would it be? Amanda McHugh/Peggy Leger/Iris Balija/Siya Chen - my lord, but that would be one hell of a woman!
6. What are you listening to right now? Nothing.
7. Do you watch MTV? No. And I don't think I ever have. Besides, doesn't one watch MTV?
8. How do you feel about your hair? Hair? We don't need no stinking hair!
9. What time do you get up for school in the morning?My deadline is quality; I get up when I'm ready.
10. What movie is in your DVD player?Taking this broadly, a live concert by The League of Gentlemen.
11. Last two numbers in your phone number? 78 or 75. Take your pick.
12. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Define "right".
13. Do you like roller coasters? Dear god, no! I'm glad I've experienced a couple, but when you're 22 years old and riding one with a buddy, it's embarrasing to squeeze him half to death while you're screaming like a little girl.
14. When's the next time you'll kiss someone of the opposite sex? Soon, I hope. My cat is starting to look at me kind of funny.
15. What kind of cologne/perfume do you wear? I don't even wear deoderant, thank you very much. Although ... (see Question 14, above)?
16. What are your plans for today? The new Torchwood. And then, to bed.
17. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done with your cellphone? Bought it for my ex-girlfriend. Smartest? Took it back.
18. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Oh yes! In a theatre. I don't know what I would think of now, but when I was 17, I thought it was a marvellous film!
19. When was the last time you were up all night? Wednesday.
20. Where is your favorite place? Canada's Pre-Cambrian Shield. The rest of you know it as God's Country.
21. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline? Not often. Usually with a giggle, while cycling.
22. Do you sleep with a fan on? In summer. Someday, I'll sleep with a fan on me.
23. What's the best thing about winter? Those nights in the country, when the lake down the hill is growning and cracking and the moon is haloed by ice. Jesus god, I miss that.
24. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Not nearly often enough.
25. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? None. Nor provinces.
26. Are you currently planning a trip? Not at the planning stage yet, but I am probably going to Ottawa very soon.
27. Have you ever googled a name and found somebody? Well, duh.
28. Who's your number one on your top friends? Some questions are too stupid for words.
29. Why are they number one? See above.
30. What makes you feel like you are young again? Hopping on my bycicle when it's minus 20.
31. Do you ever type "kik" instead of "lol?" No. My typing is prefect.
32. Do you know how to play chess? I have twice defeated the one-time seventh-best junior in British Columbia.
33. What's on your mind right now? This stupid meme. And Torchwood. And whether I should eat something. And sex. And why the Woozle wasn't.
34. Do you want to take something back that you did in the last week? My innocence.