||[Aug. 15th, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Wed, 13:53: So much for democracy; a coup is a coup is a coup. Egyptian army kills 100s, recruits 1,000s to Islamist extremism: http://t.co/r6SWOo74I4
- Wed, 13:59: "Whose side are you on?" Dilbert gets political: Daily Strip: 2013-08-14: http://t.co/qkaozkAufC
- Wed, 16:24: RT @allisonkilkenny: RT @AP: BREAKING: Egyptian Health Ministry raises civilian death toll in clashes to 235, raising total to 278. -SS
- Wed, 16:28: #Ottawa City Hall at work? Less than 48 hours after complaining about huge pile of garbage in courtyard, landlord has hauled it away.
- Thu, 00:26: New team, new night. 5-3 victory. The Dome is 15 km from home. Yes, I cycled. & yes, I'm bragging w/out shame. & yes, I'm tired.
- Thu, 01:23: "If you don't want to tell the truth, it's very helpful not to know the truth." #Fukushima Forever? http://t.co/9xPqhUKrLo
- Thu, 01:34: “Google policy is to get right up to the creepy line..." Gmail users have no ‘reasonable expectation’ emails private. http://t.co/jYZMaCzb7B
- Thu, 11:35: After 1,000+ days of abuse and torture, the breaking of #BradleyManning. 'Manning apologizes for hurting U.S.' http://t.co/GFOMLJ7uc0