||[Aug. 10th, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Fri, 12:04: "The real world is full of contradictions and complexities." @JohnRalstonSaul on the aboriginal comeback. #cdnpoli | http://t.co/gC25dR9ap1
- Fri, 12:29: Liberty-chill. http://t.co/hSsSS48MTe How long before the page itself disappears, I wonder. #NeoFascism
- Fri, 13:11: If a bear rubs in the forest ... What goes on when you are not there!: http://t.co/IGBRSyquc6 via @youtube Cute as hell *and* educational.
- Sat, 00:48: RT @robyndoolittle: Rob Ford out of it at the Danforth: Can someone make out what he's saying? http://t.co/CfFw8o04xa via @advixon
- Sat, 01:00: Almost feel sorry for Hizonner | Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Walking Wasted On Danforth!: http://t.co/lhY4sJqwjJ via @youtube #RobFord #TorPoli
- Sat, 01:04: 0:18 "You want some blow i'll get you some blow, i have it, seriously" (Sound like that to me too) #RobFord http://t.co/0j7GbsakK2 #TorPoli
- Sat, 01:42: US Soldier/mercenary wakes from a long slumber: US Wars, Dehumanization, and Me | Common Dreams https://t.co/xDZtr4g2Zp
- Sat, 09:06: Turnabout is fair pay; will he get away with it? Bank Fails to Read Customer's Fine Print, Sued for Violating TOS http://t.co/8OJ88pY79k
Oh my god can we have a new municipal election already?!
I like the comment on youtube when they said they were just expecting one of the bears to break out a beer keg :)
As for the credit card--omg, wow! Whoever signed without looking should be fired, my goodness. Who even does that?? Competition for credit companies must be fierce...or maybe that guy wasn't very clever.
2013-08-13 08:35 pm (UTC)
All of 'em, I bet
Whoever signed without looking should be fired, my goodness. Who even does that??
Seriously, they send out so many, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't actually check to see if clients have altered the terms.