||[May. 11th, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Fri, 13:31: RT @rabbleca: Canadian democracy: there might be a pulse after all http://t.co/U5HyBJuHbN
- Fri, 14:18: FDA Admits Chicken Meat Contains Arsenic http://t.co/L2A7zj3Ulu
- Fri, 14:22: Antibiotics & arsenic in Canadian chickens too. Choose: Frankenstein Chicken, or Naturally Raised | http://t.co/CarIrolhpA
- Fri, 14:22: See also this, from the Globe: Sales halted after arsenic found in chicken drug /via @globeandmail http://t.co/eWFHmRsFcA
- Fri, 14:48: Fuck Android, it's back to factory settings with you. I've got better things to do than waste any more time searching for a useable how-to.
- Fri, 15:40: RT @malcolm8: RT @pjrvs How A 17-Year-Old Girl Won a Hackathon by @eliotvb https://t.co/n45hO7zrD1 …
- Fri, 15:43: New Zealand isn’t exactly outlawing software patents—it’s doing something more interesting http://t.co/tOqQ1YiSDk via @qz #ThirdWays
- Fri, 22:39: Once in a while, a measure of justice. MT: "@xeni: Rigoberta Menchu. Weeping with joy at verdict. http://t.co/GPUPrD5Dtx"
- Fri, 22:55: This is why history matters. So we can spot the patterns. "@VICE: Laos Is Still Under Attack from Its Secret War http://t.co/HxYlQnbs5m"
- Sat, 03:00: Remember news out of Russia, post-USSR? The radiation leaks and environmental dead zones? Welcome to St. Louis, USA | http://t.co/BXrNvkiGmC