||[Apr. 28th, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Sat, 12:58: Surrendering society to the Randian imperative: Bulletproof school uniforms: 'no different than a seatbelt in a car' http://t.co/tqizmAaI2M
- Sat, 13:29: From 85 to 1 to 235 to 1; executive theft skyrockets while Canadians' wages stay flat. http://t.co/SwCmZN1pBH #cndpoli #NeoFeudalism
- Sat, 13:46: Banks are traitors to western civilization. As small first step of resistance, take your biz to a credit union! http://t.co/Q2eMYO2RYK
- Sun, 03:26: Longish chapter sent off to client before bike ride to the airport. Return finds that client is happy; therefore, so is writer. #amwriting
- Sun, 03:28: Also: Saw latest Who. For fans only? Lots of timey-wimey + cool TARDIS detail, but story kind of dumb. Par for the course, then. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 03:40: But shock! For the first time in 11 episodes, #Community made me, y'know: laugh. More than once. Jim Rash can write and the cast knows it.
- Sun, 03:45: 14 minutes in, I'm almost willing to say that #JimRash actually gets @danharmon's vision. Almost. Close enough for laughs.
- Sun, 03:49: But not close enough to actually care about the emotional state of the characters. #Community
- Sun, 03:50: #Community. I might have cared about Troy and Britta's break-up if I'd believed in, or cared about, their relationship in the first place.