||[Apr. 5th, 2013|12:01 pm]
- Thu, 12:28: RT @DougSaunders: I had no idea RT @mcmikex: Don't laugh... lest we forget the Japanese fire-bombing of Saskatchewan in '45... http://t. ...
- Thu, 15:27: Showing how bad things are? Ottawa, oil industry 'stunned' by proposed carbon tax to 'eventually' hit $2. http://t.co/TM1CnG5jB4 #cdnpoli
- Thu, 15:39: @beatonna cracked me up. http://t.co/C7Ez1MXuyQ. Meanwhile, @RalstonSaulNews's #ReflectionsOfASiameseTwin proof #canhistory not boring.
- Thu, 16:54: I'm unlikely to vote #NDP next time. @ElizabethMay offers one reason why that is the case. http://t.co/4R0jN4UFRe #cdnpoli #democracy
- Thu, 17:28: Yup. Don't like monopolies, so signed it. You probably should too. Demand mobile choice: http://t.co/CAhbcVAPYX (via @openmedia_ca) #cdnpoli
- Thu, 17:35: I knew little of #Ebert's work; this essay makes me think I was missing quite a lot: I do not fear death http://t.co/8iPsXeJXdV via @Salon
- Thu, 18:03: RT @judyrebick: The thin blue line and the criminalization of dissent | rabble.ca http://t.co/Yli9MD6P37 #police #activism
- Thu, 21:56: "How big is the universe?" "Very big, thank you?" How far away is Mars? Very far away, thank you. http://t.co/8mlLL36wKL
- Thu, 23:52: For 1 horse town, #Ottawa has pretty good eateries. Tried http://t.co/1ErK7mR9Oo 2nite, 1st time Burmese food. Liked it a lot.
- Fri, 00:24: Watching the death-throes of #NBCCommunity makes #StevenMoffat's #DoctorWho seem like the second coming of Shakespeare.