||[Mar. 31st, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Sat, 14:50: In (honest) memoriam. Good riddance (to Ralph Klein) http://t.co/IxyyeGX8En #cndpoli
- Sat, 16:04: 2 wars, 0 winners, but Iraq, Afghanistan Wars Will Cost US $4-6 Trillion Dollars http://t.co/MugMhzrIZd
- Sat, 17:37: RT @onekade: Reminder that mark zuckerberg (people gave me info, idk why, "dumb fucks") is rich, meets with Obama, while Aaron Swartz is ...
- Sun, 00:30: Happy Sunday, from the New Yorker: Bitter Scalia Leaves US http://t.co/YfAgR7hmq9
- Sun, 00:41: Not expecting much from new #DoctorWho, but @beatonna still rocks even (maybe espcially) when playing in a minor key. http://t.co/3vmAtUnDEH
- Sun, 01:17: Nice creepy opening, improved theme and credits, no surprise that "mad monk" is the Doctor. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 01:22: Still not buying the Monk thing, but @JennaLouColeman seems like she can really *act*. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 01:22: Feel like a damned fool doing this, but kind of enjoying it, too. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 01:26: Creepy girl in pink dress is creepy. Repetition is like people talking way too slow in nightmares. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 01:29: I don't think Matt Smith actually knows how to type. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 01:39: Okay, credit where it's due. Moffat toys with a repeat of Doctor-Eats-Funny ha ha, but didn't actually go there. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 01:42: Half-way through, Doctor on a plane! Actually enjoying myself. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 01:51: Right. Just sitting back and enjoying. Who'da thunk it? #DoctorWho
- Sun, 01:55: Well, riding up the side of a building is a bit too Superman-ish to be fully-credible. And I don't buy why he left TARDIS behind. #DoctorWho
- Sun, 02:05: *Way* too much hand-waving at the Climax, too many "clever" strings showing, but at least some entertainment value. Review coming #DoctorWho
- Sun, 02:22: Uh oh. Tweet about #DoctorWho for an hour, lose to Followers ...
- Sun, 02:44: Some wag left a CD in my mailbox. "Defecation Domination" by a band called I Shit on Your Face. Dare I run it even on my Linux machine?
- Sun, 10:04: RT @TabathaSouthey: Mob rule vs Mark Warawa by @acoyne. (Politics makes strange bedfellows & I find myself spooning w/an anti-choice ...
- Sun, 10:06: RT @davidfrum: Many of the world's richest people are out-and-out thieves. When they store riches in West, they corrupt our economies as ...
- Sun, 10:07: What's going on? Re-tweeted, with approval, quotes by 2 right-wingers.