||[Feb. 26th, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Mon, 14:50: Memo to fellow leftists: This is what "humanitarian intervention" looks like. http://t.co/LmVH7HsPkU
- Mon, 21:20: RT @jianghomeshi: 90% of the media in the USA is now controlled by 5 big conglomerates. #whypublicbroadcastingmatters #pri #npr
- Mon, 21:27: Missed the Oscars, kinda feel like I also missed important cultural fail. But this to shall pass, won't it?
- Tue, 01:11: If we're going biometric, this is very sensible. Fingerprint Technology Ensures Buyer Has a Pulse @slashdot http://t.co/o1CMQpd0xH
- Tue, 01:13: (Male) writers, especially, please take note. The endless alienation of media. http://t.co/g6kgHTaW9o